Monday, October 6, 2008

The Journey: Jetlag nyaa akuuu~~

Assalamualaikum & good evening my fellow Cr@zy gengsters (& my Sarin) =D

Nadz here, to update just a few things lah.. a few saja because I'm too exhausted at the mo' pasal I haven't had a proper sleep yet since I landed to my final destination San Diego, which was like 10 hours ago.


My flight from BSB-Spore was okay, tpi org duduk sebalah ku atu annoying ah..bibiran ia becerita dgn geng2 lainnya..padahal duduknya yg lain2 atu arah lain..hehe byk lain daa..

Nways, when I reached Spore, I checked in at the Ambassador Transit Hotel, lawa lah biliknya, simple & still fresh heheh..

Then the next day had to wake up at 4.30am to catch my flyte to Tokyo via United Airlines at 7.15am. So arrived there around 7 hours later pastu tukar kapal (still United) from Tokyo to Los Angeles.. flight anilah yang paling men-jetlag kan, mengalihkan, menyekatkan pergerakanku etc2.. baru namanya 'crazy'.. dari Tokyo siang tu ah hari, pastu flyte smp gelap hari berbintang2 & bulan..pastu because I knew when landing d L.A it should be siang majal lah ku tutup mata bwa tido, liat movie, disney channel balik2..ku tutup jendela supaya kiranya aku nda notis la keadaan dluar.tapi after all that bejam2 lamanya bangun tido ku subuk masih bebintang2.. ngekz jua tuu..terseksa perasaan ku sambil rindu Sarin (eseh!) hehe then afta bangun tido g skali baru tah siang hari.. And the plane view was sooo amazing mcm pakai Google earth perasanku. but the best part is.. I saw the HOLLYWOOD sign arah bukit ahh! woohoo! too bad the captain never failed to remind passengers that "all electronic goods are to be turned off at all times" damn it! but nevermind, I will go there some other time..panjang lagi masa.

And BY THE WAY my flytes from Spore & Tokyo were quite bumpy! I was kinda freaked out a bit..or a lot.. erkz!

And another thing..my specially requested halal meals were so awkwardly tasteless yet hilarious.. For e.g Try this: Sandwich Cheese+Tomato+Thinly sliced tarung!! I repeat.. Tarung a.k.a eggplant a.k.a keta cygku ahaha! Weird..




Lotsa lurve -NaDz- xoxoxoxo






Tempat ku numpang for the next 6months.. very peaceful.

PS: esuk2 ku upload gambar g.. ani aku kn tido duluu...yippy~




2 comments:

Reeve O said...

hey nad, (mcm nama gf ku daa~) hehe.. finally sampai san diego aah... alhamdulillah... btw, jealous ku eh, ko nampak hollywood sign aah, ggrrrhh... aku suka!!!! hehe.. anyway, keep on updating us okay, and pls send your email to reeve-o@live.com okay? its for the blog author thingy... okay atu saja.. tunggu si wadud lagi, cause it seems like kami dua saja update blog ani, well its three now.. hehehe...

Wadud said...

hai nad! eyh...ada tia udah comment dari c reeve!!! wow my fren,very alert i see ah~ :D reeve ko jeles ya nampak HOLLYWOOD sign ah...aku jeles ya ke TOKYO ah!!! if it was me,nda pyh g keAMERICA!!! tinggal d TOKYO aja ku...jadi D.K :) owh and ALHAMDULILLAH 2 noe u arrive save :) ok chat wit u next time,nie tengah tunggu c REEVE edit out blog ni g...reeve im still collecting the emails from them...so please wait ah,if ada yg give u olridi u let me noe ah!