Thursday, October 9, 2008

Chula Vista: Spending time with my nephews & sis


My lil nephew Vincent a.k.a Baby Vinnie



My verrry the hyper & clever & gauk nephew Danny Boy



oh..this is me masa abis mkn di Fishette Grotto (i think atu plg namanya..oh well~) hehe



This is my sis Kaka Ina (ka ina, in case ur readin this..yea..im tryin to give u a taste of fame here.hahaha!)



Fellow gengsters (ehee!) these are the people whom I am livin with while I'm in the States.. So just in case aku becerita / blogging nanti main sabut nama, kamu familiar dah lah..haha sekadar d pinggiran plg ne..

nways, at the mo balum ku bjln2..sal my nephews damam saja..so kami ronda2 when they get better lah. msane jln2 d supermarkets ja.. like Wal-Mart & Costco.. they're huge.. mcm di Brunei (not!) hehe and I'm still confused with the road system here. The left-hand drive seems awkward lah with the jalan.. huhu smua tebalik..

Cheers~

No comments: