Friday, October 10, 2008

adakah benerr Xzibit yg ku nampak?

OMFG! It's really bothering me the fact that I thought I saw XZIBIT at L.A airport (LAX) on Monday 6th October when I went through the custom checkpoint. At the time I was queueing up for screening, he was too, tapi on the other row of the baggage screening.

Aku sdg ber Q and he was looking at me, ia pun ber Q tapi arah row lain.. then I thought "He looked familiar..I wonder who..?" Then I didn't really bother although when he was gone ter-klik plg ku mukanya mcm Xzibit, tapi rambutnya gundul ahh.. inda jua ku expect yang atu ia kan..sal he normally had those cornrows (rambut nya bgulung2 ah). So i thought he must be some xzibit look-alike..

THEN, aku bothered lagi semula ani pasal tadi aku liat Pimp My Ride and I recalled the face tu sama luan bah..cukup dgn eye bags nya hehe..so earlier I checked his MySpace.com/xzibit arah blog nya kan.. hmmph!! kepala nya memang gundul udah laaa... and he had a flight from Sydney landing at LAX on the exact same date with my encounter.

So, I'm quite confident lah yg it was him that I saw masatu.. and I'm bothered because if that was really Xzibit that I saw, I'm hating myself for not being fanatic at all.. hyuk! I didn't even smile at him ya know..haha

No comments: