Friday, November 14, 2008

Downtown San Diego..

Hello everyone~
I went to downtown San Diego with my sister+kids last saturday, but yesterday, I went there again & this time I went alone! No children in tow! So easier to move around wherever I like!(my sis dropped me off because I can't drive here without a valid California driver's license, c Britney Spears lagi kana tahan..jangan kn aku!)
Anyways, time ku jalan2 & shopping sorang2 tu I didn't really go to the streets, aku aga arah Horton Plaza saja, the main centre I think. It's like a mall, but when you get inside.. it's outdoor, I mean open air.. a bit weird the first time, but I like it!
Then I went to 4th & 5th Avenue. The farthest that I want to go. Pasalnya it was quite freaky pasal banyak 'bums'.. so makin jauh dari Horton Plaza, makin teruk lah even banyak org pelik2! Ada yg bwa bckp lagi tu..entah apa kah yg drg ckp, bahasa Mexico daa~ most people will mistake us Malays as Mexican here..sal kurang labih kn usulnya.







This is a pic of an air balloon/plane kah namanya, yg mcm katun tu, ia buat iklan..hehe the 1st time I saw a real one so that's why ku gambar.


Till next time (I'm off to Destin Florida next Thursday. Yippy!)..take care everyone! ;D

xoxo NaDz xoxo

No comments: