Monday, October 13, 2008

Seafood & window shopping @ Otay Ranch!

Hey Crazy gangsters~ just postin to update the blog!


Yesterday was fun! First I lunched out at King's Fish House at Otay Ranch in Chula Vista, which is only around 15mins from home, with my sis & nephs. I'd had oysters as my appetisers! haha which I craved for since I was still in Brunei tapi barutah kesampaian. cian..
=p~~

Otay Ranch..very classy! (that's my sis pushing the baby stroller, she was fast!)
Then lapas lunch..it was time for window shopping!! It was also in the same area..where we walked sepanjang tempat atu (it's alongsides this one road). It was very nice & classy sambil cool breeze bertiup with the sun shinin..the outside temperature at the time was below 15degree C.
aaah~~ Victoria, Danny boy & I *huhu*
Brought some CK clothes @ Macy's. Also setukin jua..ekekeke
Rambang bah mata meliat kadai2 nya sana.. seronott!! Sale lagi tuu! I bought somethin at The Pink Zone & Macy's (baju jua smuaa yg ku bali). Aku jadi bargain hunter ehee..lookin for verry cheap stuffs on sale with more reduced price! (cheapskate!) Anyways, dari siang hari sampai kn mlm baru tah kami kan balik..(it's not easy to shop siang mlm with lil kids with you, but they were bein good yesterday). tapi before balik aku sampat singgah Barnes & Noble to get some Starbuck coffee..nice~
My coffee with Baby Vinnie~
-End- (for now!)
Cheers~

No comments: